A place for thoughts.
To be free.
And to dance with words and pictures!
Thursday, September 13, 2012
* I would like to introduce the world to my Madre. Here are some
things that I know about her:
* Her name is Madre Hyatt, CL Hyatt, Candy Lou Who, Schootch
* Her favorite color is purple
* She likes to write letters. Like the awesome old school letters that
people hand wrote with thought and consideration back in the day.
* She misses her mom.
* Her favorite candy is Snickers
* She loves true crime TV shoes. And she LOVES to read!
* She is super funny and the most goofy person I know....when she
let's her hair down and does silly dances and stuff honestly, there is
no one more funny or awesome than that.
* She has been a great mom to all her kids and she is a grandma!
* She loves my dad.
* She accepts people just as they are.
* I hope to be like her one day.
* She likes tequila, tattoos and Harley's.
Lots of love, Autumn
Sunday, October 14, 2012
I have been 34 years old for 11 days now! I should have posted before now, as one of my goals for this new
year of life is to give more attention to my blog. I am so extremely happy and grateful to be here with yet another
opportunity to live and love and find the reason behind it all. I have a great feeling about this year…..I am
learning more and feeling more gratitude and finally beginning to slow down and get in tune with what feels
good and right to me.
So, a year and a half ago I had this urge to write a book…..it has been sidelined and I have since thought twice
about it. But when my birthday rolled around I kept hearing this voice. Almost like the voice in Field Of Dreams.
It is my voice that keeps saying, "Listen because I have something to say."
I think I would like to spend this year finding my words and figure it out. I know deep down in my heart that I have
a message that I want to share with the world. I know it is there and it is important.
Send me good thoughts, pray for me, collectively vibe energy my way to help me with this mission, please? I
need your help to do this.
Tardy To The 34th Birthday Party!